Juliana Salimeni dos Santos Correia is better known as Juju Salimeni.
I figured since I did Brazilian samba dancer and fitness model, Gracyanne Barbosa over at my other fitness blog, I'd give Juju a shout out here.
She was born on September 24, 1986 in Sao Paulo , Brazil.
Juju is a fitness model, a former Panicat (a stage assistant on the Brazilian TV show "Panic in Band") and current member of the TV program "Legendary".
And the woman is extremely fit.
I swear these Brazilian fitness beauties are taking over the world.
You can keep up with Juju on Instagram:
https://instagram.com/jujusalimeni/
And Twitter:
https://twitter.com/jujusalimeni
Fitness models and fitness beauties like Larissa Reis, Noemi Olah, Lisa Giesbrecht and other beautiful female fitness models
Saturday, April 4, 2015
Juju Salimeni - Female Fitness Models
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Female Fitness Beauties Popular Posts
-
Here are a few of the popular Fitness Models from the 90s. Some of these ladies are still modeling today. Ahmo Hight Buffy Lawren...
-
IFBB Champion and fitness model Dina Al Sabah was born Dina Ali Fahad Al-Salim Al-Sabah on February 28th, 1974 in Beirut, Lebanon. She is o...
-
This is Vietnamese/French beauty Yen Nguyen. Besides being beautiful, she is a fitness model and a Dentist. You know...that is the third o...
-
This lovely young lady is Kavvy Sonhos . Kavvy is a professional fitness model and NPC National Figure Competitor. She is also a certifi...
-
Catherine Holland (Catherine Boshuizen) is a IFBB Pro Figure Competitor, a fitness model and personal trainer She was born on March 21, ...
-
Most of the fitness models that I do here are young up and coming stars. But there are some up and coming stars that aren't in the 20s....
-
This is NPC Bikini Competitor, Fitness Model, and Beast Sports Nutrition Endorsed Athlete Amber Dawn Orton. I should say "The incredib...
-
I have done a few posts about women over 40 that still doing fitness modeling and even competing. But here is a lady that moves that bar ...
-
Chinese-American bodybuilder "Lili" Xin Li Cao (or Cao Xin Li) was born in Mongolia in 1981, started practicing Judo at the age o...
-
Jessica Anderson, http://www.bodybuilding.com/ Drop dead gorgeous Jessica Anderson won the first ever National Bikini Overall Champion ...





No comments:
Post a Comment