Sunday, January 6, 2013

Kaley Cuoco/Penny on The Big Bang Theory - Great Abs

Yeah I know the title of this Blog is "Female Fitness and Bodybuilding Beauties" and I usually do female fitness models, female fitness competitors, female bodybuilders, female figure competitors and Bikini Pros, but I thought this time I would do some thing a little different and do a celebrity.
Namely Kaley Cuoco aka Penny on The Big Bang Theory.
I ran across this picture of her and thought, "Wow...nice abs." so I figured what the heck.

Kaley Cuoco-Penny-The Big Bang-fitness beauties

Yeah I know she's no Amanda Latona, but you can see she seems to put in a lot of work.
And you know, with a bit more training...I bet she could pass for a fitness model.

Kaley Cuoco/Penny on The Big Bang Theory - Great Abs

1 comment:

  1. I have followed fit women for many years, but Kayley really blows my mind, What a perfect epitome of womanhood. she is definitely the sexiest woman alive today. God, I want her so badly. Sorry Sheldon, you don't know what to do with her, I do,

    ReplyDelete

Female Fitness Beauties Popular Posts