Saturday, April 30, 2011

Tianna Ta - IFBB Bikini Pro

Tianna Ta - IFBB Bikini Pro

Tianna Ta by MTM Photography

I have done write ups on the gorgeous Tianna Ta on several of my blogs.
I did one or two back when she was "just" a model over at my Beautiful Asian Women blog, and when she started competing, I did a write up on her at my (now deleted) Asia Fitness Women blog.
But now that she is a full blown IFBB Bikini Pro, I thought I would add her here.

Tianna is five foot six inches tall and weighs 120 pounds.
She was born on Nov 5th, 1981in Worcester, Massachusetts.

Tianna Ta - IFBB Bikini Pro

Tianna Ta by MTM Photography

Tianna's Female Fitness Competitions:
2009 NPC Team Universe - 3rd
2009 IFBB Olympia - 3rd
2009 NPC New England Bodybuilding Fitness & Figure - 1st
2009 NPC National Bodybuilding, Bikini & Figure Championships - 1st
2010 IFBB Olympia - 16th
2010 IFBB New York Pro Bodybuilding & Bikini Championships - 10th
2010 IFBB Pittsburgh Pro Figure & Bikini - 4th

Tianna Ta - IFBB Bikini Pro




Tianna Ta - IFBB Bikini Pro, posted to http://fitness-bodybuilding-beauties.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Female Fitness Beauties Popular Posts