If I did not know better, I would swear that WBFF Pro World Champion and fitness model Andreia Brazier's abs were fake.
They look too perfect, like they were carved out of marble...or bronze as the case may be.
But nope.
They are quite real.
And she is really making me wonder if I should start a blog just for Brazilian fitness models like herself.
We seem to be getting a lot of them lately!
Fitness models and fitness beauties like Larissa Reis, Noemi Olah, Lisa Giesbrecht and other beautiful female fitness models
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Female Fitness Beauties Popular Posts
-
Here are a few of the popular Fitness Models from the 90s. Some of these ladies are still modeling today. Ahmo Hight Buffy Lawren...
-
This is Vietnamese/French beauty Yen Nguyen. Besides being beautiful, she is a fitness model and a Dentist. You know...that is the third o...
-
IFBB Champion and fitness model Dina Al Sabah was born Dina Ali Fahad Al-Salim Al-Sabah on February 28th, 1974 in Beirut, Lebanon. She is o...
-
This lovely young lady is Kavvy Sonhos . Kavvy is a professional fitness model and NPC National Figure Competitor. She is also a certifi...
-
Catherine Holland (Catherine Boshuizen) is a IFBB Pro Figure Competitor, a fitness model and personal trainer She was born on March 21, ...
-
Most of the fitness models that I do here are young up and coming stars. But there are some up and coming stars that aren't in the 20s....
-
This is NPC Bikini Competitor, Fitness Model, and Beast Sports Nutrition Endorsed Athlete Amber Dawn Orton. I should say "The incredib...
-
I have done a few posts about women over 40 that still doing fitness modeling and even competing. But here is a lady that moves that bar ...
-
Jessica Anderson, http://www.bodybuilding.com/ Drop dead gorgeous Jessica Anderson won the first ever National Bikini Overall Champion ...
-
Chinese-American bodybuilder "Lili" Xin Li Cao (or Cao Xin Li) was born in Mongolia in 1981, started practicing Judo at the age o...



No comments:
Post a Comment